- This is my favorite Rolling Stones era, in the early years playing the blues as unabashed Muddy Waters and Eddie Taylor zealots. Here’s the orig:
Personal note: It is a type of music I have learned to appreciate as I have gone up in years. It fills gaps in my soul I didn’t know where there.
- When she gets to her car with groceries and the door is conveniently open. Cool people don’t bother closing doors. It messes up their style.
- When she lights up a cigarette while filling up.
- When she can’t drive straight on a perfectly good road.
- When you can wave your arms and dance like a maniac at a gas station while wearing a shirt that doesn’t hide much.
- When your ’68 ‘stang can stop on a dime to save a zebra. Mustangs can’t stop, or at least not when you want them to. That zebra should be dead.
- Because it gives me a chance to post a music video of the Stones playing with Muddy Waters.
- Because ’68 Mustang on a beautiful day in its natural habitat. There really shouldn’t be any other reason.